Brand: Copper Fit
- Each package contains 1 pair of insoles for a total of 2 full length orthotic insoles: one for each foot.
- Podiatrist designed: the low profile design fits in all shoe types or can replace regular shoe insoles.
- Ideal For: Foot, Arch & Heel Pain, Sore Aching Feet, Mild to Moderate Over-Pronation & Plantar Fasciitis.
- Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only.
- If necessary, wear for a few hours a day until your feet are accustomed to better support, then wear full time.
Publisher: Ideavillage Products Corporation Healthcare
Release Date: 2017-04-29
Details: Copper Fit BALANCE is the premium, full-length orthotic insole crafted to improve stability, posture and alignment. Podiatrist designed, BALANCE cradles your feet in superior comfort while helping to keep your feet properly aligned. BALANCE helps reduce foot and body aches and pains, relieve planter fasciitis strains, and correct mild to moderate over-pronation. This insole can be placed in any of your shoes to attain support, comfort, and to alleviate any pain that your regular shoes are causing. The insole is designed as a full-length orthodontic addition that can quickly help you get your alignment, posture, and comfort levels back on track by properly cradling your feet and ensuring alignment. The insole works well for both men and women of all ages and activity levels. Your performance - how fast, how hard, and how long you can push yourself without crashing - depends largely upon the comfort of your feet and the alignment of your body. Nothing puts you on the sidelines faster than foot, heel, ankle, knee, hip, even lower back pain. Copper Fit BALANCE can help you stay in the game. Improved comfort. Improved stability. Improved control. Improved performance. Feel the power of Copper Fit BALANCE. Live Limitless. WARNING Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort, or swelling.