Brand: Copper Fit
Color: Black with Copper Trim
- Zipper and adjustable strap - easy to put on and take off
- Compression provides support for muscles and joints.
- Helps relieve muscle stiffness, soreness and pain. Copper ions, bound to the fibers, help reduce garment odors.
- Measure the circumference of your thigh, approximately 5" above the center of your knee. Sizing: XL (19"-21"), XXL (21.5 -23"), XXXL (23.5 "-25"). UNISEX design.
- KNEE SLEEVE SIZING: To get the correct fit for you, please measure the circumference of your thigh, approximately 5" above the center of your knee. You may need to adjust the brace a few inches up or down to the get desired compression and comfort.
Details: Relief for Any Lifestyle The Copper Fit PLUS was created to provide supportive relief and freedom of movement for any lifestyle and body type. Get energized and revitalized with compression that supports muscles during moderate levels of exertion, giving relief from everyday stiffness and soreness. CopperFit is designed with high-quality fabric that has copper ions bound to the fibers to help reduce odors. Moisture wicking technology helps you stay cool and dry to help prevent chafing and rashes. CopperFit has a smooth, contoured fit so you can wear the sleeves discreetly underneath clothing for all day or all night. How quickly will I feel the benefits? Many people report feeling immediate relief when wearing Copper Fit. It's important to remember that the benefits can only be felt when they are worn and sized properly. When should I wear a Copper Fit sleeve? Copper Fit can be worn anytime; while participating in physical activity, moderate activity, or when completely at rest. Great for daytime and nighttime, Copper Fit sleeves offer the highest quality comfort fit, making them ideal for extended wear. Many people benefit from wearing Copper Fit all day long, underneath their clothes. The contoured, slim and lightweight design fits discreetly under clothes. How do I determine sizing? There is a chart that makes finding the right Copper Fit size simple. All you need to do is take an easy measurement and find the corresponding size on the chart. Knee Measure the circumference of your thigh, approximately 5" above the center of your knee. XL: 19" - 21" XXL: 21.5" - 23" XXXL: 23.5" - 25" This product contains a synthetic rubber known as Neoprene (polychloroprene) between the layer of fabric. Neoprene has the potential to cause irritation or allergic skin reactions in some individuals with sensitive skin or allergies.