Brand: Copper Fit
Color: Black with Copper Trim
- High-quality, copper-infused fabric provides lower back support and targeted relief while designed for maximum comfort and mobility
- Reusable, hot/cold beaded gel pack provides temperature therapy to help promote healing and reduce inflammation
- Straps for adjustable and form fitting compression
- Unisex: Contoured, slim and lightweight design fits discreetly under clothes
- Copper ions bound to the fiber level during manufacturing help reduce odors
Get the Support You Need to Succeed Copper Fit was created to provide supportive relief and freedom of movement for any lifestyle and body type. Get energized and revitalized with compression that supports muscles, giving relief from everyday stiffness and soreness. The comfortable design, combined with moisture-wicking technology and odor-reducing fabric, allows you to wear Copper Fit any time you need it.
How Does Copper Fit Work? The compression sleeves help reduce the recovery time of muscles and supports improved circulation and oxygenation of working muscles. Copper Fit provides support for muscle stiffness, soreness and pain. All Copper Fit products are made of high-quality performance fabrics with copper ions bound to the fibers level during manufacturing to reduce odor. Moisture wicking technology helps prevent chafing and rashes.
How Quickly Will I Feel the Benefits? Many people report feeling immediate relief when wearing Copper Fit. It is important to remember that the benefits of wearing your compression sleeve can only be felt when they are worn and sized properly.
When Should I Wear a Copper Fit Compression Sleeve? Copper Fit compression sleeves can be worn anytime; while participating in physical activity or when completely at rest. Copper Fit compression sleeves offer the highest quality comfort fit, making them ideal for extended wear. Many people benefit from wearing Copper Fit all day long, underneath their clothes.
How do I determine sizing? The brace has adjustable straps to customize the compression. The chart makes finding the right size simple. All you need to do is take an easy waist measurement and find the corresponding size: SIZING: S/M - 28"" - 39"" L/XL - 39"" - 50""